Wednesday 10 July 2013

Hair one minute, gone the next



{11th July 2013}

I cannot tell you how in love I am with the subject of this blog - my hair piece!  There hasn't been an occasion that I have worn this when someone hasn't commented and asked me if it is my own hair and where I got it from.

I have really useless thin blonde hair. I hate my hair - it is flat, and straight, and lifeless and if I style it, it is straggly and unattractive in about 15 minutes.

This hair piece has saved my life.  It was bought for me by my hair dresser as part of my wedding hair (picture above and 1st picture below).

It is a long straight fishtail plait that my hairdresser at Doodahs dyed to the same colour that I had for my wedding, which means that the piece matches my hair perfectly.  People don't believe me when I tell them that it isn't my real hair.

It is so versatile and I wear it across my head, as seen below, and my favourite everyday look is to wrap it around my tiny top knot to give a really big bun, all wrapped up in a gorgeous plait.

TOP TIP: If you have useless, blonde, flat hair, talk to your hairdresser about investing in a plait.  My wedding hair was about £90 which included this plait - best £90 I've ever spent!
(Alternatively - make your own by buying extensions without clips and get plaiting)






No comments:

Post a Comment