Tuesday 16 July 2013

"Precious, precious, precious!" Gollum cried. "My Precious! O my Precious!"

 {16th July}

I have been searching for ages for the perfect dainty rings to go alongside my wedding rings and vintage gold diamond ring that was my 18th Birthday present from my parents.

I didn't want to spend loads as they aren't ones I will wear every day.  I finally found some really cute ones in Topshop today.  The tiny ring on my index finger came in a pack of 4 identical gold rings, which was only £5.50 for 4.

The ring on my little finger came in a pack of 3 (including the gold one in the below picture) only £6.50 for 3.  I am so in love with the little ring below.  I love the fact it has the little dented look, and sits so nicely halfway down my finger.

For similar ring sets try the Topshop website.



No comments:

Post a Comment