Tuesday 6 August 2013

Cardigan Creativity

Jeans - Dorothy Perkins, T-shirt - Aubin & Wills, Cardigan - Noa Noa,
Necklace - Alex Monroe, Watch - Fossil

{6th August}

I have lost 3 stone in the last 3 or 4 years and I've gone from being a size 18-20 to 14-16.  I'm definitely not where I want to be yet and I am still not happy with how I look, but sometimes I find outfits that I'm happy in and I feel confident in.

As a bigger person I don't really every truly feel comfortable going out and I never feel like outfits really sit as well as they would if I was smaller, but sometimes an outfit comes together that makes me happy when I go out.  (I don't know about you but if an outfit is wrong it can make me feel so uncomfortable that it will pretty much ruin almost any occasion).

It tends to be the plain outfits that actually end up looking the best.  This was a new cardigan that I saw and loved in Noa Noa and as it was in the sale I had to snap it up.  I love the neutral colours and the plain front and the back is just so different with the silk polka dot panel at the back.

I have found that plain tees work really well in hiding a multitude of sins that lie underneath.  Pair this with the right jeans that are right for your body shape, and this can be a really flattering look.

I paired these with some classic shoes and some delicate jewellery and it was a good outfit day.



No comments:

Post a Comment