Tuesday 20 August 2013

Favourite things...


If you had to write a list of your favourite things, would you know what to put on there?  I don't think I would.  It takes me a while to remember as it's often the smallest, quite insignificant things that make me happy and think 'Ahhh this is the best'.  This week I have had 3 of those moments and I remember how good it feels and how these are some of my favourite things.

Less of the 'Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens', although that is one of my favourite films, this week is was more of 'Soft crispy bed covers and high count Egyptian cotton, brand new nail vanish and hot soup with cheese on.'

Sooooo pleased with my new bed linen from HomeSense (TK Maxx home department store) this week.  Reduced from £69.99 to £29.99! I've never bought expensive bed linen before so I love the idea that at HomeSense you can get designer, expensive bedlinen for the same price as Ikea ones.  New bed linen - Definitely a favourite thing!

Tinned tomato soup - already a favourite thing.  But add grated cheese, worcestershire sauce, croutons and pepper and a chunk of fresh bed.....EVEN BETTER!!!

Brand new nail vanish - FAVOURITE THING!  There is nothing gloopy or tacky about it.  It goes on so smoothly and straight. Amazing!!!!  Loving this Essie colour 'wikid', however I think it's still a bit too summery for such a dark colour.  I might have to shelve this colour for a month or so.




No comments:

Post a Comment