Wednesday 6 November 2013

A Day out to Borough Market





Day out at Borough Market....

Ooooh I love Borough Market; the smells, the different flavours, the experience of something a bit different.  I'm not gona lie...I love food.  I think I would say that my world pretty much revolves around food and eating! (probably why I'm a size 16!)

Borough Market encompasses everything that is good about food in this country - independent sellers, local and fresh produce, experimental flavour combination.  Just a hop, skip and a jump from London Bridge station the market has so much to see and offer.  I headed up to Borough Market at the beginning of September with Bean and we had such a fantastic morning.  We started off with with these tasty prosecco drinks, sampled lots of cheese and sausages and finished off with a fantastic pie in a box from Pieminster for lunch! Yummy!

We popped in to Neal's Yard Dairy before we left and and were very impressed with all the cheeses on offer!  We were almost sucked in by the job vacancy advertised for a cheese person! How cool would that be?

Anyways, Borough Market is most definitely a brilliant morning out and I just wish I lived in London so I could have a wander every Saturday morning to pick up the fresh goods for the week ahead.









No comments:

Post a Comment