Friday 8 November 2013

Autumn Check

Scarf, Cardigan and Hat - All Aubin and Wills, Grey Sweater - Topshop, 
White LS Tee - Primark, Black Skirt - Matalan, 
Thick 100 Denier Tights,  M&S, Boots - Next

I love it when the weather starts to turn meaning that it's time for layers and scarves.  I am delighted that I just found this scarf in a pile of bits and bobs from last Christmas.  

This was one of the last items I bought from Aubin and Wills before it shut down and I fell in love with the soft Merino Wool and pale colours.

I'm never sure if yellow is a good colour for me but I was so excited when I just found this scarf again, still with it's tags on, it felt like a brand new purchase and I had to wear it today.

I very much miss Aubin and Wills and still find myself kitted out in their classic pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment