Friday 15 November 2013

What Made Me Smile This Week...


Last weekend we went back to Canterbury to my parents and really saw nature at it's best.  We went on 2 gorgeous walks through the woods.  We foraged chestnuts, saw some beautiful fungi, found loads of ant hills, woodpecker holes and ate the the last of the seasons blackberries along the way.

This tasty apple dessert is on the list for dinner on Saturday night.  Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere really does find some gooooood recipes!

I really love all of the meals that Rachel Shultz put together this week.  They all look so scrummy and I am a massive believer of meal planning.  The Asian Noodle Soup With Prawns was on our meal plan for Monday this week.

I got offered a new job which is fantastic but realised that I would need an updated wardrobe.  I popped to Next and was really pleased with the black knit skirt (only £18!) and gorgeous silky black vest. I could resist these skinny jeans (only £26) either (not for work) and I think maybe the fit even better than Dorothy Perkins jeans (my go to jean for years!)

Asian Noodle Soup with Prawns - 'Home at 7, Dinner by 8' by Sarah Wright

Next - Knit Pencil Skirt

Next - Skinny Jeans




No comments:

Post a Comment