Sunday 16 February 2014

#100happydays

Winning a bottle of Moet for my first placements in my new job

Can you be happy for 100 days in a row? I quite often find myself being stressed and miserable.  My worrying mind takes over and then I think that I'm not happy.

I think it's so important to have happy moments every day, but it's often that I forget these when the worry takes over.

#100happydays is the new thing that me and my sister have been doing for the last couple of weeks. http://100happydays.com

We haven't registered for this, it is just something we are doing on Facebook/Instagram.  I'm excited about looking back in 100 days and remembering that (even though I might not have been happy all day long) each and every day I had a happy moment.

Amazing Thai take away from Kemp Thai
Homemade Marmalade on tasty bagels

No comments:

Post a Comment