Monday 10 March 2014

Grown up!



Sometimes I feel there I things I want to share but I'm never really sure if here is the right platform. I am always so inspired when blogs I read are open and honest about things they experience (like 'cup of Jo') but I'm also wary about being too open and honest....well maybe that should change.

Do you ever feel like your not really grown up enough? I'm 27, about to turn 28, and I really don't feel grown up.  I'm married and we are going to buy a house and start a family but I don't feel grown up in myself. Is that something that never really changes?

What is it that makes us grown up do you think? I drink coffee and red wine pretty much every day. I do the cooking and have a career, but when I look in the mirror I see me at 18. I never look as grown up as other people who are approaching 30, maybe it's because I'm a bit fat and short, or maybe it's because you never really see yourself as grown up.

My granny used to say to me that her mind still felt the same when she was 86 as it did when she was 18, so maybe we never really grow up?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment