Monday 24 March 2014

I Feel So Fat


I don't know if many of you know this, but I studied Graphic Design and Illustration at Uni.  I loooove getting creative and drawing but I rarely have time now. I think that's maybe why I love the blog so much, it gives me a way to release my creativity without taking up loads of time and getting the place all messy.

One of the projects I did as part of my degree was an illustrated book on how I felt about myself.  I have ups and downs about being bigger and at the moment I can certainly say I'm on a big fat down.  I've put on loads of weight since the wedding and don't feel very cool or sexy.  

I had done so well to loose so much weight before the wedding, I was even feeling like a normal size person for the first time ever.

I found this book yesterday hidden on the book shelf and it made me realise that although I think I am fat and blobby, there are still some beautiful things that can come out of it!

Hope you enjoy the illustrations x


However, note to self: stop being so lazy and eat less cake and pastry!








No comments:

Post a Comment