Friday 17 April 2015

Birthday Wish List



Candle - Juliette at Home

My 29th Birthday is fast approaching and I've been trying to think about what I might like.  I've spent the last 3 months in a baby daze and haven't had a chance to think much about myself.

I'm normally one for writing a huge birthday wish list but this year I've found it hard as with a baby and all the stuff they aquire I don't want to fill the house with more!

It would be nice to have an hour or 2 to spoil myself so having someone take Noah so I can get my hair or nails done would be brilliant.

Other than that here are some of the things that have made it onto my list this year....


Jacqueline Fossil Watch

Necklace - Zara

Converse All Star Oxford Trainers in Burgundy

Gorgeous Summer drink - St Germain Elderflower Liquor and Champagne




No comments:

Post a Comment