Monday 13 April 2015

Blog Loving




I think my real passion for blogging came after finding Cupcakes and Cashmere a few years back and, in doing so, I finally found someone who really inspired me. 

I think the thing with Emily Schuman is, that although she is much skinnier and lives in beautiful California, she has very similar colouring and style likes as me.

When I started writing the blog I wanted a way to share everything that I do.  People often asked for recipes, or 'how to' of DIY bits and bobs, or commented on my outfits.

I wanted a platform where I could share all things cool, but also somewhere to have a quick ramble.

I get a bit depressed sometimes and I find it easy to forget how good I have things, and how much I do get up to.

I've been so inspired over the last couple of years and have found some fantastic blogs that I really relate to.

Check out these fantastic bloggers and see what you think...





No comments:

Post a Comment